Yorkville Public Library
Meeting Room Policy
Priority for the use of the Library`s Meeting Room will be given in the following order:
1. Library-sponsored meetings / programs.
2. Educational, cultural and civic, and public information events of nonprofit organizations, whose membership includes residents of the City of Yorkville.
3. Meetings / programs of nonprofit groups.
1. Private social functions.
2. Programs that are not suitable for the Library`s physical facilities.
3. For-profit groups soliciting or selling products or services.
4. Programs not in keeping with the Library`s goals and objectives which would interfere with the Library`s work by causing excessive noise, safety hazard, security risk, etc.
5. Gambling, games, or other recreational activities.
Meeting Room Fee
Base rate ( 3 Hours ): $50.00
Additional hourly rate: $15.00
A $50.00 security deposit will be required.
Maximum Occupancy: 149